NEWS & VIEWS FROM GLOBELYNX HQ
Keep up-to-date with news and views from Globelynx HQ!
- Long May TV ReignExploring the relationship between the Royal Household and Broadcasting.
- The Importance of Being an ExpertCould you be the expert we’re looking for?
- The Importance of Diversity in JournalismWhile progress has been made much more still needs to be done to ensure equality and diversity in British News Rooms
- Celebrating Career Diversity: The Value of a Squiggly CareerAllyson Stewart-Allen, CEO, International Marketing Partners Ltd. reflects on her experiences and the importance of projects like 50:50
- International Women’s DayA video of all of our female experts who contribute so much to our experts pool! Celebrated as part of the 50:50 project.
- Video – Medical – #COVID-19 Pandemic AnniversaryIt’s been one year since the WHO declared #COVID19 a global pandemic. What has changed since then? Our medical experts Dr. Erik Blutinger, emergency physician
- Video – Business – #COVID-19 Pandemic AnniversaryOn the first anniversary of the #COVID19 stock market crash, we asked our business experts Stephen Innes of Axi, Hilary Ingham of Lancaster University &
- 15 ways to prepare for and ace your tv interview broadcastCongratulations! You’ve put in the hard work, made all the right contacts and now you’ve been invited to appear in your very own expert interview.
- Video – Mental Health & Sports – #COVID-19 Pandemic AnniversaryHow did lockdown and the ban on sports affect people’s mental health? We spoke to Cherie Armour of Queen’s University Belfast and David Fletcher of
- Video – Aviation & Travel – #COVID-19 Pandemic AnniversaryThursday March 11 2021 marks one year since #COVID19 was declared a global pandemic. How has the travel industry been affected? We asked Transport Correspondent
- Video – Politics – #COVID-19 Pandemic AnniversaryAhead of the first anniversary of #COVID19 being declared a global pandemic, Globelynx asked David Hughes from PA Media how is the UK government handling
- Globelynx Extends it’s Partnership with THE SWITCH to Facilitate Live Broadcasts around the WorldThis is an important factor in Globelynx’s growth strategy as it prepares to roll out a new generation of products and services 2 September 2020: Broadcast
- How to Look Your Best In Front of The Television CamerasYou’ve done your interview preparation and you don’t think you need too many interview tips because you know your subject and are confident about what
- How to Get Television Coverage For Your Business or OrganisationWith BBC television programmes alone reaching over 376 million people each week, it is easy to see the statistical benefits of securing television exposure for